A cruise aboard Princess Anastasia ferry (departures from Helsinki, Stockholm or Tallinn). Ultra “all inclusive” means that we take care of everything giving you a chance of carefree leisure for the whole family and an opportunity to get impressions of the Baltic capitals without extra cost.
Booking period is up to 22.12.2012
Prices in September:
B2 class cabin - €550
A class cabin - €700
Prices in October-December (besides 31.10-07.11):
B class cabin - €450
A class cabin - €600
The price includes:
- accommodation for two persons in a cabin of chosen category: four nights;
- free for children up to 5 years (meals and soft drinks included);
- during the entire cruise breakfast and dinner at the buffet or a’la carte restaurant at you discretion*;
- ALL INCLUSIVE coupons for two persons allowing free access to drinks at the bars carrying a special All inclusive sign.
* From October,1 Bon Appétit meal packages are to be included.
- youngsters from 6 to 12 years can be accommodated in your cabin for €70 extra charge (meals included) per person in June and September; €50 extra charge (meals included) per person in October - December;
- youngsters from 13 to 17 years can be accommodated in your cabin for €140 extra charge (meals included) per person in June and September; €50 extra charge (meals included) per person in October - December;
- the third and fourth adults can be accommodated in the same cabin (category В3, В4, А4) for €200 extra charge in June and September; €150 extra charge in October - December.
The price does not include:
- Meals chosen from the menus at a’la carte restaurants and other bars not covered by this offer;
- Alcoholic drinks not covered by ALL INCLUSIVE coupons;
- Tour services;
- SPA services;
- Telephone and Internet services.
Product code: ULTRA_AI
At your discretion you can use your dinner coupons both at the buffet and a’la carte restaurants like aboard a first-class cruise ship. For your convenience we have prepared special options of set menus:
|Set-menu (options to choose)
Hot-smoked rainbow trout, potatoes with dill and capers
Fried pork with picante sauce
Berries dessert salad with vanilla ice cream
Juice or other soft drinks
Please, be aware of the terms of cancellation, which are published here
ST.PETER LINE reserves all rights for price and timetable alterations at anytime.
ST.PETER LINE is not liable, if the times of departure and arrival deviate due to unfortunate weather conditions or any other reason beyond ST.PETER LINE'S control. If the voyage is cancelled due to weather conditions or any other reason beyond ST.PETER LINE'S control, client's additional expenses will not be compensated. The passengers also will not be reimbursed for any damage caused by reasons beyond ST.PETER LINE'S control, including damage caused by any problems with the customs or crossing the border.