The St.Petersburg Terminal
Princess Anastasia cruise ferry docks in St. Petersburg at the Sea Station «Morskoy Vokzal» Terminal.
Sea Station Terminal Address
Russia, St. Petersburg, V.О., 1, Morskoy Slavy square.
Check-in for boarding
ends one hour before sailing. The passengers are kindly requested to check the schedule at the appropriate website chapter.
At the Sea Station you can have lunch at a restaurant (floor 3), visit a souvenir shop, exchange currency, use a cash machine, hire a car or order a taxi.
Terminal in Helsinki
13.01.2012 St. Peter Line ships will arrive and depart to/from LÄNSITERMINAALI(West Terminal) 1.The address is: TYYNENMERENKATU 8, 00220 HELSINKI, FINLAND.
The Stockholm Terminal
Princess Anastasia cruise ferry will sail from Stockholm from Frihamnen Terminal.
Frihamnen Terminal address:
Sweden, Stockholm, Frihamnsterminalen, Frihamnen, Frihamnsgatan 21-23, 10 253 Stockholm, Tel. + 46 8 459 7700, Fax. + 46 8 459 7709
All passengers travelling on board from Helsinki to St. Petersburg are required to present a passport before boarding the ship. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of arrival in St Petersburg. All passengers travelling visa free have to reserve sightseeing program in St. Petersburg in advance. More information about VISA FREE regime here. You are insistently requested to keep your Boarding Card till the end of the voyage!
Frihamnen Terminal has the Café Frihamnen where you can have a snack, tea or coffee. The café is open from 07:30 till 20:00. You can also relax at the local restaurant open from 10:00 till 21:00.
Closest to the Frihamnen Terminal cash machine where you can withdraw cash from your bank card is located at ICA Kvantum Värtan shop: http://kartor.eniro.se/m/aIWyU
If necessary, you can leave your stuff in the baggage room at the Frihamnen Terminal. The charge is 10 SEK. After you use the storage cell the coin is returned.
How to get there
1) The following buses run from the center of Stockholm to the Frihamnen Terminal:
- №76 (Strandvägen - Old City – Slussen – Södermalm line).
- №1 ( Karlavägen – Stureplan – Kungsgatan – Hötorget – Kungsholmen line)
2) Recommended taxi: Taxi Stockholm, telephone:
- +46 8 15 00 00
- Taxi Kurir, telephone: +46 8 30 00 00
3) The nearest Gärdet metro station is within a 10-15 minutes walk from the terminal.
The Tallinn Terminal
Princess Anastasia cruise ferry will sail from Stockholm from Frihamnen Terminal and will dock in Tallinn at Terminal B.
Estonia, Tallinn, Sadama 25/2 15051, Passenger Terminal B
Russian citizens travelling to Tallinn are required to carry foreign passports with a valid Shengen visa. European Union citizens do not require a visa when arriving in Tallinn. You are insistently requested to keep your Boarding Card till the end of the voyage!
The Terminal has two cafeterias where you can have a snack, tea or coffee. At the Tallinn Terminal you can also exchange currency and buy souvenirs at local shops.
If necessary, you can leave your baggage in the storage room. The charge varies from 50 Euro cents to € 1. Outsized items can be left for 24 hours for €2-3.
How to get there
- The terminal is located in close vicinity of Tallinn historical center. The “old city” is within a 10-15 minutes walk from the terminal.
- №2 bus runs from the port to the city center. Tickets can be obtained at the terminal for €0.96 EUR or from the bus driver for €1.6.
- Taxis are waiting for passengers at the terminal exit. The fare is negotiated with the driver. Payment is in Euros, cash.