1. How to get (order or receive) a Captain’s Club membership card?
To get a Captain’s Club membership card you have you fill in a form at ST.PETER LINE Company’s website (www.stpeterline.com at page “Good to know - Captain’s Club”). The form can also be filled in aboard one of ST.PETER LINE Company’s ferries at the INFO Desk zone.
2. What privileges/bonuses does a Captain’s Club card provide?
Starting with the voyage before which you receive your card, the following bonuses will be credited to your Captain’s Club card: 2% of your reservation sum as well as bonuses provided for Captain’s Club membership card holders by the on-board bars and restaurants. Card holders also receive presents and participate in competitions and promotions. Silver and Gold card holders get 4% of your reservation sum and additional privileges: VIP check-in, presents of cabins and tickets for cruises, priority table reservations at bars and restaurants aboard the ferries.
3. How shall I know that my card is ready?
To find out if your card is ready you should send an inquiry to cс@stpeterline.com. The inquiry should state full name and passport number.
4. I was trying to fill in a form at the website to receive a Captain’s Club membership card. The computer shows an error, the form cannot be saved or sent. What should I do?
You are required to send all the data you stated when filling in a form alongside with the error “Print Screen” to cс@stpeterline.com.
5. Can I receive a Captain’s Club membership card if I haven’t yet travelled aboard ST.PETER LINE Company’s ferries?
You can send us a request to receive a membership card if you have already travelled aboard ST.PETER LINE Company’s ferries or if you a planning a voyage. Bonuses will be credited to your card from the moment you receive it.
6. Can a child receive a Captain’s Club membership card?
A personal Captain’s Club membership card cannot be issued to children under 16 because the card is a financial and payment instrument aboard ST.PETER LINE Company’s ferries.
7. Do I pay for the issuance of a Captain’s Club card?
A Captain’s Club membership card is issued free.
8. Where and when can I receive a Captain’s Club card?
You can receive your card by mail. The mail procedure will take about 45 days.
9. How can I find out the sum of bonuses accumulated at my Captain’s Club card?
You will have to consult page “Good to Know - Captain’s Club” at the Company’s website - www.stpeterline.com – and select “Bonus balance”. There you can input your e-mail, card number and secret word and the system will show bonus balance of your card. The sum is shown in Euros. Aboard the ferries the bonus balance is shown at receipts when you pay for services at bars and restaurants. You can also send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name, card number and a request to show the amount of accumulated bonuses.
10. I believe that bonuses were not credited to my Captain’s Club card. Whom shall I ask for clarification?
You will be required to send scans or photos of the bills, your full name and reservation number to email@example.com
11. Can I transfer my Captain’s Club card to my friends or relatives?
A Captain’s Club is personal. When bonuses are credited to your card, the Check-in service verifies personal data and reservation. If you are not on the passengers list the bonuses will not be credited to your card.
12. Is a Captain’s Club card issued for a certain term?
A Captain’s Club card is infinite.
13. If my personal data (foreign passport number or name) change, will my card be still valid?
In case any of your personal data (foreign passport number or name) change, you should inform ST.PETER LINE Company accordingly, sending a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter should state the card number and the changed data. The card shall be still valid from the moment of the personal data change.
14. If I forget the secret word, how can I restore it?
You should send an inquiry to email@example.com stating your Captain’s Club card number, full name, foreign passport number and e-mail given while filling in a form to receive your card.
15. Where can I use my card aboard your ships?
You can learn your card’s potential at website page “Good to know – Captain’s Club”
16. We would like to get Captain’s Club cards for all family members. Will it be reasonable? Or will it be better for us to get just one card?
In case you frequently travel as a family or individually, it would be better to get separate cards for each family member because the cards are personal.